Golf Cart, NEV, Off Road Recreation Vehicles

The City of Collinsville requires permitting for all golf carts, NEV (Neighborhood Electric Vehicle), or recreational off-road vehicles. To receive your annual permit, you will need to do the following:

  1. Contact the Collinsville Police Dept at 903-429-6226 to set an appointment to have the vehicle inspected and approved for compliance.  At the time of the appointment, you will need to have the application completed, provide your drivers license and proof of insurance.  
  2. Next, submit the completed application along with a copy of your driver's license, insurance, and payment of $50.00 to the City of Collinsville. The fee will be prorated if needed. You will receive a Collinsville 20XX sticker that will need to be placed on the city issued placard.
  3. Golf Cart, NEV, or Recreational Off-Road Vehicle permits are good for the calendar year, beginning January 1st, ending December 31st. You will need to renew your registration prior to January 1st each year.

If you no longer have the vehicle, please contact us so we may update our records.

Questions? Please call 903-429-6225.

Application For Permit
Golf Carts and Neighborhood Electric Vehicles Ordinance
Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle Ordinance